Why WIX Is Bad For Your Website? - 5 Reasons To Not Use Wix Website Builder
2021.09.24 06:11 Ok_IgorWeKnow Why WIX Is Bad For Your Website? - 5 Reasons To Not Use Wix Website Builder
2021.09.24 06:11 Maintane85 Why is this everywhere !?
submitted by Maintane85 to news [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 zeusthedog92 Do LIVE FUT friendly games count towards loyalty?
I usually spend the first hour or two completing loyalty in the hybrid nations and league final challenge on squad battles, but does anyone know if friendlies also counts? Last thing I want is to play 10 games and have no loyalty built
submitted by zeusthedog92 to FIFA [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 Kookies3 Wallabies tickets
Hi guys, I’ve got two tickets to the wallabies tomorrow at 330pm and can’t go. I’d like to give them to someone worthy, meaning someone who loves rugby, who maybe had a shitty year, and who 10000% won’t just turn around and sell them. Does anyone have any ideas … It’s just too late for official channels I think and for liability reasons they really can’t be sold!
submitted by Kookies3 to Townsville [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 MagicMalachi Gonna take a bite out of crime!
submitted by MagicMalachi to GME [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 ingrid-magnussen Image-based, iPad compatible client organization app/program?
Wordy title, I know!
I am looking to find an app of some kind that can easily be used to track client information and attached images. Ideally, it would be sorted visually by image so that when you were to select one it would bring up the associated client's information. It is for a sewing business. We already have accounting/payment systems set up and are just looking to streamline the client organization side of things (so no need to integrate payment methods with the client profiles).
Cost is not a problem as well as long as it is reasonable (e.g. monthly fee or yearly subscription, or one-time purchase of the app). The simpler the better!
submitted by ingrid-magnussen to smallbusiness [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 RTK_Apollo "Please, call me Doran".
submitted by RTK_Apollo to DestinyFashion [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 silverfisherman Write-up about WCMTWG and the album recording
Got an email from the Stickies mailing list with this, glad the boys could put out the tune they did, sounds like it's been a tough couple years..
"In the words of the bossman…
The summer of 2018 Sticky triumphed by selling out an Aussie Arena tour off the back of a couple of Instagram posts: 'Spirits were high and it really felt like we could achieve anything.' With this attitude the band booked studio time between the Brisbane and Perth dates of the tour. The idea being to write and record album 5 in this time alone. It didn't work out that way at all.
Beaker quit the band at the airport, following his and Paddy's usual fight topic of 'you can't keep a beat' versus 'you ain’t no captain you just a little bitch'. Arguably Beaks non-attendance should have been okay. Given the original concept for the album was of an acoustic nature. However Beaks wasn't the only Finger who didn't make it. Dylan is always good at making new friends for post-show entertainment… and the ones he made in Brisbane managed to keep him M.I.A for 5 of the 7 days the studio was booked. When Diz finally rocked up he ate an entire cheesecake and slept it off for the rest of his stay. The three other bandmates were equally useless. More in the mood for relishing in the glory of the so-far successful tour. Drinking by the pool and smashing TV's. That being said, when the studio was actually in session there were decent songs being carved out. None resembled anything acoustic. The band took the way everything was playing out as a sign. It wasn't the right time for Sticky to lay down a bunch of acoustic tracks.
With a far from complete album the band regrouped in Perth for the grand finale of the arena tour. Beaks and Paddy kissed and made up, and the band put on arguably the best performance of the tour that night.
From here the band went on to play the usual mixture of triumphant and disastrous performances in New Zealand, Chile, and Brazil. All this before the whole world came to a grinding halt. Unlike most artists the pandemic did Sticky a lot of favors cause the band was burned out, and wasn't really in a position to cancel a whole bunch of shows around the world again. They'd let fans down enough and it was a welcome change for it to be someone else's fault. On top of all this there was an album that needed making. From here on there’d be no distractions or obstacles to overcome. Or at least they thought.
With the world burning Sticky wanted to make an album positive and uplifting. Even if it's process turned out to be slow and excruciating. The band had gone dark on previous album 'Yours To Keep' and were ready to see the light on the other end of the tunnel, whatever the cost.
'We wanted to make something that had throw-back Sticky vibes pulling in fresh elements all the while. We're always pushing to make sounds and we want to make people feel good inside.'
Throughout the songwriting process of 2020 Dylan was unwell. Bandmates were scared and wouldn't have been surprised at any point to receive 'that phone call'. Dylan's addictions had reached new highs and his depressions new lows. The band didn't feel they could book any studio time with any promise of him showing up. And there were many conversations tossing up if making music was even the right way to engage with him through this time. As usual it was decided that music was the best medicine.
The band decided to pull together a studio setup with friend and producer Taras Hrubyj-Piper at Dylan's house where he was comfortable. And took to camping out down there for days on end. Writing songs until Dylan was feeling okay to perform. He wasn't in the mood for doing a second or third take so everything had to be right by the time he was in the room. 'One shot, one opportunity.'
Throughout the course of the year the album was slowly written through these weekly band trips down to Dylan's house. With the troubled front man overdosing on several occasions the band ended up pulling the pin on the home studio setup so he could focus on his recovery. All the while Paddy was dealing with addiction problems on his own. And ended up checking into rehab.
'Without that touring lifestyle to disguise yourself in all your problems really start to show in the mirror. This year being off the road really provided an opportunity for us all to really face our demons.'
Paddy shares his bit on why he wanted to make a positive album No. 5: 'I remember when I wrote the lyrics for 'Outcast At Last'. Neal (manager) gave me a phone call and suggested that I be careful what I wish for. I didn't really understand what he meant at the time ... let’s just say it's a song that invites a certain amount of anarchy and dispossession that the band has since been nothing short of ... There's a lot of voodoo qualities about songwriting.'
You'll always end up being confronted by what you have written one way or another, so choose your words wisely. It's evident in much of the albums lyrics the band are pushing for a brighter future.
'I could wake up in the ward dripping EpiPens, cast away the distant sea and watch me bomb it, we can make it with love' (My Rush).
Title track 'We Can Make the World Glow' shares a similar sentiment of reaching through their darkness.
'I’m out my coma top ten, living life in ecstasy, bouncing off your gravity'.
By the end of 2020 the band ended up pulling themselves together at The Grove Studios. To lay down all the moving parts of the album once and for all. In a sad and awkward situation Dylan was asked to leave the session, due again to his drug misuse, and not being well enough to hit the mic up to his usual standard. In Dylan's absence most of the time at The Grove was spent focusing on making the bands instrumentals sound really special. The band ended up using a lot of Dylan's demo vocals on the final recordings, which turned out to be one of the qualities of the album that provides its unique edge. Warts and all it is what it is.
That all being said 'We Can Make the World Glow' has turned out to be the uplifting, and nostalgic piece of work it always promised to be. There's been a dark energy surrounding Sticky Fingers for a long while now. Music has been what has put the band in this mess, and it seems music is what they are hoping will pull them out of it. And if the health and happiness of the band members since it's completion is anything to go by, it's working."
submitted by silverfisherman to stickyfingers [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 nick5th They hated him because he told them the truth. Friday D U M P - AMC Stonkmaster
2021.09.24 06:11 clip_mirror_bot Juicer destroys asmon's hairline. Pagmon
2021.09.24 06:11 Correct-Gas-3906 Asking out crush
I (F17) have had a crush on this guy(M17) since like the beginning of highschool, and I only have a few more months before we graduate and it's too late to say something. We have mutual friends and a lot in common, we just don't really see each other often because of different schedules. He follows me on all of my social media(he only follows his close friends and some famous people). Every once in a while him and I will have conversations through DM or snapchat and the are always pretty great. We have a sort of banter that can go for hours and I think we bounce off of each other well. I guess I have kind of flirted with him but in a sort of joking way? We are pretty sarcastic so I don't know if he noticed. The only issue is we are both kinda of shy. We talk a lot late at night and I probably wouldn't talk to someone that late unless I was into them so could that be a sign? How do I tell him how I feel?
submitted by Correct-Gas-3906 to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 Murky_Paramedic_3492 Even the shadow thick 🥵
2021.09.24 06:11 Mx_Toniy_4869 Obscure Pokémon Fact Day 204
2021.09.24 06:11 corvette1710 btc 4v4 nnnnn
Anchor Mogs All this "What will Anchor do?" is useless babble. It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't jumpfuck, it doesn't matter if he has or doesn't have or throw the anchor, the fact that he exists in opposition to your team means you lose.
You can't stop Anchor from charging. No one can.
You can't stop Anchor from hitting you. No one can.
You can't stop Anchor from eating your hits. No one can.
Nothing you say matters.
this shit lol
- Doesn't matter. He can take any hit you throw out.
- Structurally disturbed building, still a crater.
- It's the ground. In Rome. Likely covered in cobblestone, bricks, stone slabs, or cement. Any way you cut it it's a crater in a hard material.
- Worse than concrete, yeah. Better than your team's dog ass striking.
- "Recovers slowly" ok, seems like recovering slowly means "immediately gets up and swings a fucking tree at his opponent" lol
- Addressed in previous response, Anchor was immediately speaking evenly to an ally and getting up.
- "The Breeder's strength runs even deeper than Clem's" you fucking ape, literally read the scan lmao
- Structural soundness of The Ground
- "No timeframe" cool, it isn't a speed feat, it's an endurance feat. We do know, however, that by the time Anchor arrived, the monster had been around for a little over an hour.
- Hofi says they can fight each other for "centuries". Hofi hasn't had a huge amount of time to analyze Anchor's strength or Asmodeus's, but we can pretty easily take this statement to mean "for a long time". It implies they're of comparable strength and can take those hits for an extended timeframe.
Literally everything my opponent has ever said about Anchor has been wrong, I think. That should probably discount their opinions.
doesnt need to bc you are weak
talks to monster
yeah he did talk to this monster, you're right. as you were quick to point out earlier, none of your picks look like monsters, so really why would he waste time talking to them
real reaction times
like getting hit by vans and hovercraft and shit yeah definitely real buddy.
The underlying argument is some kind of thing about Anchor never being able to hit the enemy team but in case you haven't noticed, none of them are actually fast whatsoever, and Anchor can eat any hit they dish out, and Anchor can fight for much longer than they can.
no punch feat lol!!!!
This is stupid. Anchor charges through and breaks rebar-reinforced concrete walls in the bumfuck depths of an American military base. He can clearly summon whatever force he wants to just kill whoever he hits. It's not like your team can stop him from charging anyway. John's barrier can't do it, Trauma's power is a lame duck, Mysterio's gas is gone and unlikely to affect Anchor anyway, and Inosuke is too weak. You cannot stop him from destroying you. Hawkman Offense
Relying on his mace is irrelevant. Hawkman can summon his mace back to him
and if he can't do that he can use his nth metal armor to make one
. There is no scenario he doesn't have a weapon.
The "anti-feat" provided is bunk. Hawkman projectiles a foe down with enough force to crack a 1+ thick, huge hunk of concrete Defense Blunt Force Piercing Resistance
All of this isn't relevant, as pointed out Hawkman after accepting the nth metal is completely covered in it Healing Factor Speed
How deliberate this feat is
is irrelevant. In the first panel his hand is to his side while the arrow is in mid air. By the second the air has reached him and he has caught it. It is evidence fact that Hawkman reacted to and caught said arrow.
- The arrow also only deployed the net at the end, once it was caught.
- Per the narration the net only fulling unfurls in the panel after Hawkman catches it
Regarding flight speed, we see how far Hawkman travels after he has already been in flight for a panel or two
, he has easily 1-2 miles and crosses that distance quickly. Guyposting Personality
My opponents use feats for the split personality Katar Hol had called Carter, not rebirth Carter Hall as shown in the RT and referenced in the stips.
- This feat only occurs after Hawkman beat his opponent and he was going to kill her until she gave up and begged for her life. If his opponents surrender and he wins he isn't going to kill them for shits and giggles.
This all flies in the face of how Katar behaves usually. His first instinct vs a foe is to cut off their limbs
, tears apart a series of foes
, cuts off a foes head and comments that he is enjoying the fight
Rebirth Carter on the other hand is 100% willing to kill. This scan
ignores that he was trying to kill him the whole time
. The guy just was unkillable, so he was fine after being stabbed through the heart.
- While the guy he was fighting certainly isn't a good person, as Carter mentions he does still consider him a friend
The conflict alluded to by our opponents is void. When Hawkman accepted the nth metal it killed off the Carter Hall personality
. There is no conflict.
Finally discord screenshots
have historically been not allowed per GDT rules, which I am assuming this tourney is operating on so this screenshot is irrelevant. Time Slips
The time slips were only a thing when he was preparing to fight the Deathbringers and stopped happening once he summoned an army of every past version of himself
If BTC agrees with my opponents interp of this, that means that at some point during the fight 100+ Hawkman are going to show up out of nowhere. Including a kryptonian
and the Dragon of Barbatos
who can take out a city sized mech in a couple of hits.
Just as a reminder, all of Mysterio's gas attacks are bunk since Hawkman uses his wings to send it elsewhere Venom's Durability actually rocks
Venom is fast acting poison
- This claim verges on making no sense.
- A fall like this would injure someone like John Doe, who was injured by this.
- A car cushioning Venom's fall would be valid if he fell onto it anywhere that wasn't a crumple zone, it might help him. He fell onto the engine block, the solid most section of the vehicle.
- Cushioned by a stone ledge??
- He still had to transfer the majority of the energy from the fall in order to break through it and remains unharmed, even after falling a few meters more.
- This again? I refer you to this then, context is important. Note, he's perfectly fine, standing ready after releasing the tendrils.
- This claim regarding this feat is even worse.
- The material of the wall doesn't even remotely act like glass, tempered or otherwise.
- It's a trench left by his arm in the material, note how it hasn't behaved as it should have were it glass.
- Polished stone panels actually exist.
- Alright, this is actually legit.
- Except that it protected Spider-Man from damage. This with his regeneration, it's more effective than my opponents will admit.
- What sources of piercing damage my opponents' team have are nonexistent anyway; the only one who does is fake, it'll interact with Venom differently than how the Vulture.
- This point is silly
- He very much clearly takes it vertically across the spine, snapping the light-pole in half.
- He's also literally back on his feet, attacking Spider-Man, in the next frame.
- My opponents are trying to downplay Venom's durability by pointing out there isn't an abundance of feats displaying X times he's been struck by Y in a short time-frame. They are ignoring one glaring flaw in their reasoning: the fact Venom has been battered by Spider-Man without ever relenting. It takes a gene cleanser to stop him at one point.
- ??? Except for the fact he clearly regenerates the damage to his form, indicating any damage he takes that doesn't harm Eddie will be remedied.
- The explosion clearly encompasses him? It's a concussive force, burning chemicals, and an intense sound component in one. The last thing is key there; even so he withstood it with no lasting harm.
- The final claim. It's clear my opponents are grasping at straws.
- This isn't Spider-Man's best striking feat. You pick which.
- Kicks a furry Kraven a whole room over into a fossilized Sauropod. Notice Kraven actually gained altitude as he flew, gaining if not remaining level mid-air from the kick. That's insane.
- Is able to punch through a hyper-dense giant Sandman, who severely warps the rightmost side of a shipping vessel.
- The first feat shows him eating a knee, barely moving, and is thrown to the ground as Spidey intercepts his punch; Spidey has batshit lifting strength of multiple tons, of course he can manipulate Venom's body. Thing is, Venom is made out to be even stronger and will do the same to his opponents.
- Venom wasn't kicked off a far distance from the top of a building, the distance he traveled before falling isn't even comparable to this. It wouldn't matter, he'd have withstood both the kick and the fall all the same.
- Venom grunting in pain every time he's struck is a hilariously poor indicator of impact; it's not a valid nor accurate gauge for his durability since he shows no damage ever, this is a stupid sub-argument to add.
- Furthermore, I don't think my opponents realize when you're dealing with entities that can displace entities with blows-- including the tier-setter-- it's a shoddy argument to make that adds nothing when most of the heavyweights in this match will transpose bodies through their attacks.
Venom still dicks on you
- This claim would be entirely valid if I'd ever said Venom primarily dodges; he doesn't see the need to dodge or block against Parker and the few moments he does, they're not explicitly outliers as my opponents are making them out to be. They have nothing to counter his incredibly reaction-time, physical movement of the limbs, and travel speed hence the misconstruing.
- Regarding the 40ms to 60ms, the industry standard is 24 frames per second. The gifcam used to capture these feats obviously operated at 16 fps. Even so, 60ms is still more than what my opponents can achieve in terms of reaction time.
- I don't think my opponents understand what I am conveying here in respect to his physical speed and reaction time. Venom doing this doesn't mean it takes 160ms to 240ms to make an attack, it is still 40/60ms for his limbs to move at an incredible speed; he's doing a 180 degrees in a single frame with his limbs as he makes the attack on arrival and frequently does it, including in the feats linked previous. In other words, he can make attacks within that time-frame, striking or webbing and so forth; my opponents cannot.
- This claim is clearly, and arbitrarily, assigning a qualifier to the feat when it's obviously less than "a fairly large distance". As such, my opponents' claim is outside of reality. Spidey's webbing speed is more significant than they'd like.
- Regarding dodging webbing as outliers, basic math disagrees with this claim
- This is mindbogglingly stupid to even have to respond to.
The Enemy's Offensive is Actual Ass Trauma:
- His poor grappling form would be relevant if Venom was actively monologuing at unknowns in the fight, as he did with Spider-Man. He won't be. Also fighting skilled opponents, I guess. That would only be Inosuke by sheer virtue of having techniques and innate combat skill. As an addendum, anyone that's caught in his grasp is gone anyway.
- This is fucking stupid, Venom's webbing is clearly alien and he's also not of the same universe as Mysterio's; my opponents have to prove it affects Venom's webbing and that's impossible to do solely on the universe basis never mind the material difference itself.
- Spider-Man when properly webbed can't escape it as readily without time and this is his actual best lifting feat, of multiple tons at the least. Inosuke's best lifting is this, John Doe and Mysterio's lifting are nonexistent. They would not escape the webbing if they were caught, Trauma has the best odds here.
- His fear wave effect is potent, only against those that don't have sufficient enough will to fight it off, whether it's argued to be via willpower or courage.
- It's shown that the helmet of a "primitive armor", an enclosure made of what seems to be reinforced, transparent material, is capable of blocking the effect.
- The "armor" is an unfinished exoskeleton, there's no explicit detail regarding its construction.
- Trauma was defeated by his benefactors after a lengthy affair and consigned to a cocoon that apparently prevented his psychic capability from functioning; it seems feasible that anything enclosing him or his targets are by default immune to his power.
- Additionally, it seems a helmet enclosing only the cranium might suffice in doing the same. The assumption is supported by the prior two instances and the claim as to his growth/unknown capabilities is just that here, a claim.
- Those that overcome his power see Trauma become ineffectual, wracked by fear and pleading to not be harmed while his mutation that provides his powers of strength and fear effect diminished to nothing.
- Our opponents' arguments regarding our picks relative to Trauma's fear powers are largely detrimental to the only heavy-weight on their team.
- Eddie Brock is immune to the effect by virtue of the symbiote covering him entirely, who has no background or history for our opponents to attempt qualifying Venom itself as a viable target.
- Not only this, their points regarding Hawkman, Jack, and Anchor respective to the fear effect working were countermanded; it won't work as our opponents otherwise would like it to be.
- The above two aside, it's blatantly clear Trauma tends to leverage his psychic powers as his first move.
- Meaning the moment he opens with the fear effect on the only three viable targets, he becomes useless and our opponents are down to three.
- Our team completely dumpsters the enemy's picks in stats
- Venom opens with webbing with Anchor's anchor and Hawkman's mace thrown alongside, covering Jack's advance.
- Venom and Anchor jump fuck the survivors if any, with Hawkman flanking them with a returning mace; the opening play likely kills them that there won't be any survivors.
- Trauma takes himself out of the equation leaving three in the fray, John Doe dies when any of our picks so much as sneeze his way, Mysterio has fake stats due to fake scaling to Spider-Man, Inosuke has fake piercing and speed atop of lacking the strength for his swords to be effective.
My opponents in the previous response only attempted to copy my arguments from an old GDT but fail to actually understand those arguments and instead posted the equivalent to a long string of nonsense.
Yes, previously I made the argument that scaling certain feats of older Baki to a younger one doesn't work because of inconsistencies between those two arcs, but even in the section that was outright copy pasted you can see that I refer to
The Baki series starts with a slightly older Baki before flashing back to a younger one for an extended period of time, however the younger Baki has considerably better feats in near every category than the older one.
I have not posted one single feat from the section featuring "a slightly older Baki" from the start of the series. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is a completely different arc and this argument holds no merits, you've posted nothing that proved this argument to have any water.
To even further the idea that you have no idea what you are talking about, each and every one of these anti-feats for Baki you presented are
from that time period at the start of the manga. In essence you didn't make an argument against my character, you just reinforced an argument I made in a completely different tournament.
Baki is presented as weaker at the start of the series than in the flashback to when he is a child. The character I'm running is from the arc after
that flashback. My claim was that the start of the series Baki is presented as weaker than his child self, an inconsistency in the early manga. Your scans show that to be true. Where are your scans that show that inconsistency continues later into the manga? Scaling
All of my scaling works. The points against them don't make any sense, especially considering a couple of factors. My opponents claim that I cannot scale Jack or Baki to Hanayama due to inconsistencies in the early series which I've already dispelled, and a major factor in this point is that Hanayama was not even a character that existed in those early flashbacks, and yet My Opponents are Stupid
Jack is outright presented as by far the most powerful physical competitor in the tournament, and I have repeatedly shown clear and simple scaling to detail just how much better Jack is than opponents who already outstrip the feats you have presented for your team. This is Jack's state after outright tanking a character's every blow
, a character who is stronger than your characters. He does not care about what your damage output is, he won't take any damage, and he will take them out in a single blow.
Here is the most clear and simple scaling I can possibly give.
Jack is obviously more powerful than someone who could do this AS A CHILD.
Jack is stronger than someone who shatters concrete, there is no denying this is the case. Jack scales in throwing harder than someone who can lift many tons. Jack scales in punching harder than someone who can explode concrete. Jack is practically unharmed by repeated concrete shattering hits.
Jack. Does. Not. Care.
The singular argument made for being able to hurt Jack is that "He is easily pierced" once again using a feat where Jack looks like this
when the character I'm running looks like this
and piercing durability is easily proven to be correlated to muscle mass in Baki, whether it's a gun
or a sword.
Jack simply, looks at your characters, runs at them, smashes through any barriers which have absolutely no feats of being capable of restraining Jack, let alone the rest of our team at once, and kills them.
Your argument against his sprinting is that "he doesn't have striking speed" or that "my characters can move if they seem him starting to sprint" but why the fuck does that matter. If they're slower than Jack can sprint, which they all are, then Jack running at them is practically uncounterable, he runs, they are slow, he catches them, he tackles them. Striking speed has vanished from the equation because Jack, who is also physically superior in terms of lifting, is now on top of you, holding you down, and can just bite you to death.
submitted by corvette1710
to corvette1710 [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 ablaniar Little Bobby Tables
2021.09.24 06:11 Yeah_But_Actually_No u/SesameEater69 ‘s request
2021.09.24 06:11 SamIAm54 I really hope the new Mario movie is computer animated
I don’t want to risk another live action Super Mario Bros. Monstrosity
submitted by SamIAm54 to RandomThoughts [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 Serenewaifu Check me
submitted by Serenewaifu to CommentRemovalChecker [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 juneeri This may be a dumb question but what exactly does fetal fraction % in a NIPT test mean?
What is the right amount to have in your blood stream for an accurate nipt test? 🤔
submitted by juneeri to BabyBumps [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 pipsikamlo Amazon Coupon Code 20 Off Any Item
Here is the Amazon Coupon Code 20 Off Any Item
Really good site if you are looking for coupon codes. You can find most stores deals, coupons, deals on there.
submitted by pipsikamlo to AmazonCouponSites [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
2021.09.24 06:11 ChiefRasta PS4-5 connection to Switch
Is it possible to play my PS characters on my Switch or do I have to start from scratch because of it being a different system? I got so many good items for a different class & I’d hate to have to start fresh instead of using the same characters I already have…
submitted by ChiefRasta to diablo2resurrected [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 Regular_Cry_7978 🔴 VikingsFlokiBcs 🔴 Just Launched | LP Locked | Huge Marketing | Great moonshot potential! |
⚫️ Total Supply: 1 TRILLION ⚫️
🗑 Anti Dump Protection 🗑
🔥 5% Burn Fee 🔥
📝Contract Address - 0xc60f59e14202287b734fdecccc835d0ca3d729ed
🥞 Pancakeswap - https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xc60f59e14202287b734fdecccc835d0ca3d729ed
📊 Chart - All charts in the TG Group!
🔒 LP - https://deeplock.io/lock/0xf1f66f4184da50f41a258b584a27493db938686f
🌟 MC - BEGINNER
- 10K (Coinsniper top 5 listing)
- 20K (20 CMS Every Single Day)
- 30K (Big Twitter Influences)
- 50K (Listed on CoinGecko)
- 100K (Listed on Coinmarketcap)
- COMING MORE 🔜
💻 Official Links -
🌐 Website: Coming on 24-th of Setpember!
🌐 Twitter: Coming on 24-th of Setpember!
🌐 Telegram: https://t.me/VikingsFlokiBcs
At the end of September the plans are to grow a very strong and stable community through the use of Telegram and Reddit. Some paid promotion is in the works and hopefully the community can also band together to help the token out!
For the remainder of November we will be working hard on getting everything developed, including; Discord server, Facebook, Instagram, a subreddit, and a youtube channel for informational videos on how to keep your assets safe. We will also be doing some marketing to help get more people on board, during this time period we plan on getting listed on CoinGecko and CMC. We will be exploring different possible use cases in this time period as well. We will be bringing in devs to help with future projects.
During December we will be focused on marketing, and partnerships. We will be exploring many different use cases for our token. We will start looking into ways to promote our token use. We will also be looking for more people to bring onto the team, i.e devs, graphics designers, marketers.
During late December we will start development on tools to help flag risky tokens. Also potentially scan contracts that do not comply to best practices. This comes with the beta launch of the Exchange Platform!
submitted by Regular_Cry_7978 to CryptoMoon [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 06:11 clip_mirror_bot xqc as asmongold
2021.09.24 06:11 cardmaster12 Just got this fellow (Ivory millipede), and she was so hungry she was trying to eat my hand for 20 minutes
submitted by cardmaster12 to millipedes [link] [comments]